The CMIH & partners host a regular imaging clinic, offering a free, walk in consultation service for imaging related projects. It aims to help and advise on aspects of imaging methodology, including image acquisition & analysis, via focused questions or broad queries in various imaging areas.
We hope that as well as providing solutions to specific questions some discussions may evolve into scientific collaboration, and lead to potential joint projects.
The clinic is held fortnightly during term time & monthly outside of term, Wednesdays 4:00-5:30. The location alternates between the cafe at CRUK Cambridge Institute (Li Ka Shing Centre, CB2 0RE), and Centre for Mathematical Sciences (CMS, Wilberforce Road, CB3 0WA)
- Join as an image analysis expert to find new applications.
- Drop in to get advice for your image analysis projects.
- The clinic will aim to provide advice on microscopy data, clinical imaging data, Histopathology/ISH data and more.
- Facilitators will be available for the duration of the session (16:00-17:30) to offer advice and guidance to those arriving with questions. The clinic is aimed to be a drop-in system with no appointments needed, although you can register your intention to attend in advance here if you wish.
- The interaction is expected to be informal. We hope that some discussions might evolve into genuine scientific collaboration, and that in those cases where minimal help is given a small acknowledgement will be given in papers.
- Whilst we hope we are able to support and interact with as many people as possible, there is no commitment or expectation for the facilitators to be available beyond the duration of the session.
We hope you enjoy the ‘imaging clinic’, for further information email email@example.com
Upcoming dates for Lent term 2019:
Wed, Jan 23, 4:00 – Cancer Research UK Cafe
Wed, Feb 6, 4:00 – Cancer Research UK Cafe
Wed, Feb 20, 4:00 – Cancer Research UK Cafe
Wed, Mar 6, 4:00 – Cancer Research UK Cafe
Future sessions can be found on talks.cam once confirmed.
After you participate, we will kindly ask you to fill a simple online feedback form.
The clinic’s facilitators are:
- Angelica Aviles-Rivero (CMIH)
- Veronica Corona (CRUK)
- Milana Gataric (CMIH)
- Ziqiang Huang (CRUK)
- Yuan Huang (CMIH)
- Fadwa Joud (CRUK)
- Josh Kaggie (Radiology)
- Pan Liu (CMIH)
- Frank Riemer (Radiology)
- Bogdan Roman (CMIH)
- Catarina Rua (WBIC)